On this page use cases of products of the syslinux family. It is mostly a collection of links. (Please add more)
- pxe-on-a-disk universal network boot floppy
- pxe-on-a-disk the universal network boot CDROM
- The Debian installer supports netbooting. At a Debian archive you find a tarball that contains a working example.
- Unattended, A Windows deployment system.
- MosNis - the Multioperatingsystem Networkinstallationserver, a project usefull for Systembuilders who install different Operatingsystem from Network (a Project in german language, actually under development, also available at Linux-Club.de a well known german Linux-Supportportal)
The syslinux family has also "COM 32" These programs run in the syslinux, isolinux, pxelinux and extlinux environment. They can be use for, example given, CPU detection or Xen booting.